Commission a Painting
Your Own Bespoke Piece of Art
There are many reasons why commissioning a painting could work for you:
- There is no need to compromise – you can choose a painting to blend perfectly with your own home colour scheme.
- You can select any size to fit your desired space.
- If you have a photograph of a special landscape or seascape that you have visited, I can recreate it in my own unique style, capturing the sense of place, evoking memories for you to cherish.
- Commissioning a painting for someone else can make a wonderful, unique present.
- If you have set your heart on a “SOLD” painting, then you can commission a new one, bearing in mind that it could never be identical, although of the same essence.
- A commissioned painting is no more expensive than purchasing an original one.
Create Your Own Art
- Send in one or several photos of your chosen landscape/seascape that you would like the commission to “reference”.
- Send in colour samples/photos of your wall space and state chosen colour palette.
- State what size you wish your painting to be.
- If you wish the painting to be based on one of my other paintings, please specify which one.
- Once a price and timescale has been agreed, I will send you a quote, which will include postage and packing and will require a 25% deposit before commencement.
If you require any further information on commissioning a painting, please get in touch.